Why me, and why now?
Listen, I was totally freaked when I first started networking. I knew absolutely *nothing* about it. I felt like I was playing with the big boys back then and that alone was intimidating. Don’t get me wrong, I was social… but I had *no* networking etiquette experience. To make matters worse, I hated← public speaking.
A storied 19 years in the medical field and 10 years as a Flight Attendant provided a training ground unlike any other. And frustrated or not, I always had a smile.
They say that necessity is the mother of invention. Well, I was always ready to try new things, new techniques, new programs and new innovative ways to communicate. To bridge that gap. To overcome my fears.
And as such, I’ve spent the last 8 years as a master networker – giving tips, tools and strategies for emerging networkers just like you, all the while keeping you accountable.
And the best part? I get to meet people and share what I know with passion and a caring heart. That’s all sexy to me.
I don’t want *anyone* else to have to go thru that and at least help them not embarrass themselves by looking like a novice.
What I Believe:
● Even if you’re panicking now, it *is* possible to move quickly and confidently in pursuit of your next dream. And the next. And the next.
● You *can* have the life you imagine, with the *right* network of people who firmly believe in both you *and* your mission.
● In the power of the immediate, authentic bond created through the use of story.
● When building authentic relationships first, sales organically follow.
● In following your instincts when new opportunities present themselves.
● In the magic/joy that comes from reinventing yourself, at any age.
Schedule your complimentary 15 minute consultation call with me today!